1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
Personal identification information:
We may collect Your personal information in various ways while You use, register, or access our Website. We may collect your personal identification information including but not limited to name, email id, mailing address, phone number, and any other information that You may enter while interacting with the Website or otherwise using the Website. We will collect Your personal identification information only if You voluntarily submit such information to us. You may refuse to supply personal identification, except that it may prevent You from fully utilizing the Website.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal information about You whenever You access or interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include without limitation device name, version, location information, Gps information, server location, operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or website or service that referred users to the Website, language preference, means of connection to the Website, IP address, technical information, and other similar information about users.
Whenever You access the Website We may place "cookies" on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by the Website. Cookies help us to identify information relating your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the Website.
We may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.
You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser or your device. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the Website may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
2. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
We may collect and use Your information for the following purposes:
- We may use your information to control your access to Our Website and services, to communicate with you, customize your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting to you.
- We may use the email address to send administrative information, changes in account settings, changes to our services or any updates pertaining to the Services. Apart from this if Users choose to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, e.t.c.
- Your Information may also be used for responding to any of your inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests.
- We may use the Users information to analyse the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for the improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also share Your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We may use your geographical and location information to analyse our target audience for advertising purposes.
Protection of your information:
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, We cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
- At times We may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about You, if We at our sole discretion determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- We reserve the right to transfer your Information to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets to another party.
Third Party Links: